Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My favorite Logos

1) Name one brand/logo that you own (or you know of) and enjoy. Explain why you think the logo is well designed. Include an image of the logo. 
2) Then chose 5 logos that you are not familiar with from the links I have below (the first two links) and explain why you like the designs. Include the photo of each of the 5 logos. 

1) I really enjoy the apple logo because it's super simple but memorable. Mostly everyone you ask will know what brand it stands for making apple unique. 

2) 

This image is super basic but I like that the text is represented in the image. This causes for an extremely memorable logo.

This image is nice because it is simplistic yet incorporates rainbow colors. This is a very distinct style.

I like how the E in Tiger is represented with a tiger's claws because it makes the logo more unique. The color also enhances the logo because of it's brightness and distinct color.

This image attracts me because of it's bright colors and design. It is interesting how the words get bigger as you move your eyes to the right. This is an effective technique for logo designers.

First off, yellow is an extremely engaging color. To match that, the black contrast allows viewers to instantly be captivated!

1 comment:

  1. I like your selection of logos. I see that most logos have the same simplistic and modern style.

    ReplyDelete