Thursday, October 15, 2015

Letter Project Reflection


  1. Describe your process. How was the process helpful or not so helpful to you? Show us your brainstorming ideas and thumbnail sketches. How did you arrive with your concept/idea for your letter? Did the peer feedback help? Show us your brainstorming ideas, thumbnail sketches, and two drafts. 
  2. What did you do to represent your concept visually in your design? (Give 2 examples and post close up and full design images) 
  3. What was the most challenging aspect of this project for you? Why?
  4. Are you satisfied with your project?   Explain your answer.
  5. If you can change anything about your design, what would you change or do differently?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
1) The overall process for the letter project was significantly helpful. After brainstorming more than 20 ideas, I was able to narrow down my choices. I ended up choosing my favorite thumbnail sketch. Originally, I wanted to work with my first idea, but when I brainstormed and drew my two drafts, I ended up with a totally new idea. My finished project ultimately displayed my best efforts. 




2) To represent my concept, I made an umbrella. This is a perfect J design. Also, I incorporated flowers on the design so that there can be a sense of happiness. In addition, the background was blue to also incorporate positivity. You can see the details in the first question. 
3) The most challenging aspect of this assignment was making everything proportioned. I had to use the ruler  throughout the whole time. However, my work turned out to be a success. 
4) Yes, I am satisfied with my product. The colors definitely accentuate the theme of happiness. Although use use an umbrella when it is raining and gloomy outside, the colors and flowers give the image a more positive view. 
5) I don't think I would change anything in this project. I am very satisfied as everything is proportioned and colored in. My product is very appealing to the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment